IBC Show will soon turn Amsterdam in the world knowledge hub for Global Media, Entertainment and Technology communities.
During six days – from 14 to 18 September – the RAI Convention Centre is expect to connect about 1700 exhibitors and 400 speakers with more than 57,000 visitors, mostly high-ranking executives, looking for groundbreaking insight in industries such as mobile, cloud, VR/AR, software, hardware, broadcasting, analytics, content and OTT solutions, among many other trend sectors that are growingly merging.
But six days are not enough to keep up with everything that matters, including:
- the ‘IBC Big Screen’, featuring the very latest in cinema projection and sound installation, bringing up the best about innovation in storytelling;
- the ‘IBC Future Zone’ which brings together the latest ideas and technologies from industry and academia around VR, AR, MXR;
- the ‘IBC Launch Pad’ where emerging companies with ground-breaking technology will exhibit their innovations;
- the ‘IBC Content Everywhere’ with new developments in online TV and video;
- the fifteen exhibition halls that bring together InnoWave, Adobe, Amazon, Cisco, Facebook, Huawei, Google, Microsoft, Sony, Sigma and Vimeo to name just a few.
IBC could stand for Innovative, Breakthrough, Cutting-edge solutions
What began as an International Broadcasting Convention (that is what IBC stands for) turned out to be one the most interesting and influential experience for everyone who seek out for ‘Innovative, Breakthrough, Cutting-edge’ technologic and creative solutions.
As part of this hub, InnoWave, represented by InnSpect, will be there, discovering and sharing new paths in artificial intelligence, internet of things, software testing and many others hot topics which are core to our activity and we consider a corner stone to pursue our mission: change lives through innovation.
During IBC 2018 we are highlighting our latest improvements in our automated cloud-based testing solution InnSpect, presenting how it allows to jump between devices in real time using the same test script and to perform cross-device validations, enabling to automate complex E2E scenarios:
- Set-Top-Boxes (STB): Infrared and Radio Frequency STB’s, Media Streamers;
- Mobile – Android and iOS devices supported;
- Web – Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers support;
- Services: SOAP and REST automation for Web API calls validation.
This cross-device test automation framework focused on quality of experience is our way to address this great Tech and Media melting pot, a show in which a huge part of visitors ( and even exhibitors) can boost their businesses by using our flexible test and validation tool, available anytime, anywhere.