- What are our privacy objectives?
- Ensure continuity of critical business activities;
- Ensure that all confidential information and personal data processed and stored by our company is of absolute integrity;
- Ensure that all information relevant to the organization will be monitored and stored according to procedures for maintaining appropriate confidentiality;
- Provide choice of appropriate and proportionate security controls to protect the assets.
- Who is responsible for our personal data treatment processes?
Everyone who works for or with InnoWave Technologies has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately. Each team that handles personal data must ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this policy and internal data protection processes and procedures.However, these people have key areas of responsibility:Our Board is ultimately responsible for ensuring that InnoWave meets its legal obligations.Our Data Protection Officers are responsible for:
- Keeping the Board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues;
- Reviewing all data protection procedures and related policies, in line with an agreed schedule;
- Arranging data protection training and advice for the people covered by this policy;
- Handling data protection questions from staff and anyone else covered by this policy;
- Dealing with requests from data subjects to see the data InnoWave holds about them;
- Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s personal data.
Some of these tasks are executed by other departments assigned by DPOs.
- What type of personal data could be collected by us?
The processes of processing of personal data identified were:
- Recruitment data treatment (all the personal data managed during recruitment phase);
- Employee data treatment (all personal data from InnoWave Technologies employees);
- Projects with personal data treatment (all personal data collect, manage and stored during project or product development);
- Website visitor’s data treatment (all personal data collected from our website).
- How we will ensure security of personal data?
We use a variety of security measures to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.Logical security measures, such as the use of firewalls and detection of intrusion, the existence of a policy of access to information and logging;Physical security measures, among which a strict access control to the physical facilities of the InnoWave Technologies, by employees, partners and visitors, as well as very restricted access permanently monitored to the essential technological infrastructures;Other measures such as mask, encryption, pseudonymization and anonymisation of personal data, as well as a set of measures which aim to realize the principle of privacy by design and by default.When InnoWave Technologies use subcontractors or third parties, they shall be compliant with the applicable legislation and ensure that: (i) the sharing of personal information and data follow the legal regulations in force, (ii) the subcontractors or third parties are contractually obliged to observe the obligations of confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data, which, to that end, not be able to use such data for any other purposes, for their own benefit or third parties, nor to correlate them with other data that are available.Compliance with information security and data privacy policies is subject to scrutiny, audit and controls. It is further complemented by a demanding awareness program of information and training of InnoWave Technologies employees and partners.
- What are the data subject rights?
Whenever we process personal data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. For all of personal data processes described above, we will provide the ability to data subject execute his rights. According the GDPR, data subjects have the following rights related with their personal data:
- Right to access: GDPR obliges InnoWave Technologies to provide data subjects with access to their personal data;
- Right to rectification: Data subjects are entitled to require to InnoWave Technologies to rectify any errors in their personal data;
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – Data subjects are entitled to require to InnoWave Technologies to delete their personal data if the continued processing of those data is not justified;
- Right to portability: Data subjects have the right to transfer their personal data between companies;
- Right to withdraw the consent: Data subject have the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will analyze them and we will answer within one (1) month, notifying you of the actions we have taken.The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
- Do we transfer personal data to other third parties?
For all defined personal data processes, InnoWave Technologies will only use the data just for the defined purposes.We will never use the data for other purposes our provide your personal information to any third party without requesting prior consent. We never sell personal information.
- Does the visit to this site collect any personal data?
- If you have questions about data privacy, who should you contact?
If you have any questions or complaints about the use of your personal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.Other contacts:Data Protection Officer (InnoWave Technologies)Carlos PereiraEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (Thought Creator)Pedro MoscosoEmail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (Yubuy)Catarina FariaE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (WinTrust)Filipe Nuno CarlosE-mail: email@example.com